Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Hello...

What has been happening?

I got engaged. That is the biggest news! Lauren and I are so excited!

Just got back from the racing in a SCCA Super Sweep Double National in Colorado this weekend. I will make a full post about it with video from the races. In short it was crazy race weekend where I didn't quit achieve as much as I wanted but still had a great weekend.

When I got back to office and checked my personal design email I discovered that the Squeaksters were a featured project on Core77. Which is great news. I will make a post on that as well!

My garden is kicking butt despite me making mistakes. Some of which included picking the flowers off of my tomato plants, putting my tomato cages on upside down and not harvesting my Japanese Eggplant in time. A post and photos are coming soon!

I have been encouraged by a close friend to start a food blog, since it is something that I have a passion for. He thinks it would be better than just uploading the photos to Facebook. Maybe this is something for the winter, since this summer is so busy!

I plan to do a lot a work this weekend posting updates and what have you's. Some of the projects I have been working on, racing stories and anything else I can think of.

PTR

No comments:

Post a Comment