Monday, July 11, 2011

Coroflot Feature Recognition

I have recently been notified by Coroflot.com the leading site for Design Jobs and Portfolios, that I had a project featured on June 30th. Coroflot features 3 projects a day from its users. It is always nice to receive this recognition from Coroflot. This is the 2nd time I have had a project featured. The Project that was featured was the Squeaksters my favorite lil guys. See links below


www.coroflot.com/public/project_home.asp?a=4&v=4&s=0&t=0&page_no=2

Featured Image:


The on Wednesday July 6th I was notified that Coroflot.com would be featuring my portfolio as a portfolio of the week. Only about 2% of the portfolios on coroflot become featured. So this is even better news.


www.coroflot.com/public/people_home.asp

I want to thank Coroflot for the support and I will keep working hard to add fresh ideas to my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment