Monday, August 1, 2011

Racecar Parade from Vintage Weekend at Road America 2011

Every year Road America in Elkhart WI, hosts a Large Vintage Weekend. Once known as the Chicago Historic it is now known as the Kohler International Challenge. Thanks to the support of the Kohler company one town over. If you go through my blog you will see plenty of entries of my love hate relationship with Road America.
That being sad it is one of the premier vintage car racing weekends in the country and one of the coolest parts of it is the racecar parade. Over 500 drivers enter the weekend races at the track and some decided to take part in the racecar parade. I shot video of them coming into town and trying to leave. Maybe one year I will drive my racecar in or maybe not.

Racecar's coming into town:


Racecar's trying to leave:

No comments:

Post a Comment